LanceTheHedgehog

1. 8 years ago

[18:49:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to LanceTheHedgehog: do yu use a hacked client, like fly?
    [18:50:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LanceTheHedgehog whispers to you: why?
    [18:50:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to LanceTheHedgehog: just wondering, do you?
    [18:51:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LanceTheHedgehog whispers to you: well i cant fly or fall too much or else i get kicked
    [18:51:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <LanceTheHedgehog> if i were to fall off a cliff i get kicked
    [18:51:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to LanceTheHedgehog: so you do have a hacked client enabled?
    [18:51:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LanceTheHedgehog whispers to you: well i dont use it
    [18:51:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to LanceTheHedgehog: but you still got it on right. like right now?
    [18:51:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LanceTheHedgehog whispers to you: it mostly crashed when i explode
    [18:52:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to LanceTheHedgehog: cool, hacked clients aren't allowed here

or Sign Up to reply!