sandrax's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In-game name: sandrax

Reason for ban: Chat violation

Why I should be unbanned:

Hello, I am new to the server and am used to being able to speak freely and be a little edgy and sarcastic. I just started playing with my friends on here and I really enjoy the server. I am truly sorry that I overstepped the boundaries, however I WAS censoring myself by not using a curse word, just other words for it. I used "cow teet" and got kicked then "nibba" and got banned, but I assumed I was allowed to use them, as they are not the curse words themselves. If allowed back, I will refrain from using these words and keep chat interactions to a minimum. Once again, I am sorry for my past transgressions; I would implore that you please lift the ban from this server, and respond as soon as you are able to. Again, sorry, and thank you for your time.

-Sandrax

2. You were given plenty of warnings last night to stop that kind of behavior, You will be unbanned in 24 hours from this reply. Please take the time to read through the rules so you won't find yourself in this situation again.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

P.S - if you need to "use different words" to say something, you shouldn't be saying it to begin with. Censoring a word with **** or, in this case, changing G's to B's doesn't make it any better.

@sandrax I WAS censoring myself by not using a curse word, just other words for it.

or Sign Up to reply!