vinnythecutie appeal

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by vinnythecutie

I got banned for XRAY, my username is vinnythecutie

but I didn't xray, I didn't randomly dig down and find loot.

1. I found a water area near a castle, went in it to AFK
    2. Found a hole dug down in the pool area
    3. Went near some grass by the pool and dug down and found some nooby farmy area
    4. Area also had a cobble block over it indicating it had something, so I obviously dug there

vBlame or something banned me

I didnt xray, I play to play legit

If they followed me some more instead of instantly banning me they would probably notice that I don't use XRAY, instead they just use one instance of luck and insta ban me. If he noticed this many two, three times it'd make sense.

so the area obviously had something under or around it.

So it was a mixture of luck and obviousness, the area was right near an abandoned castle, had a cobble above it, and in the pool there was a hole marking something underneath.

I deserve to be unbanned because they should have done more research before banning me instead of doing it as a snap judgement.

edit: the ban says chest finder, which I assume is XRAY

2. Hi vinnythecutie,

You were not banned for any loot you may have found. You were banned because another player reported you to staff for admitting to using a mod to find chests. While we do not pardon people proven to have cheated, in cases where we have admission to cheating, we take the word of the player and treat it as a misunderstanding or a bad joke. Nonetheless, since we take cheating very seriously here, you will be pardoned 72 hours from the time of this reply.

WBlaine

or Sign Up to reply!