Ban Appeal for sammy_54321

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by sammy_54321

My IGN is sammy_54321
    I was banned for x-ray???
    I honestly do not know why I was banned for this. I tried getting online at 5/17/18, I played 5/16/18 and then i ended up banned when I logged on today. Honestly, I have no idea why, and all the diamonds I found were legit. I did have fortune 3 diamond so I got more diamonds per ore, but still I wasn't hacking. I don't even know how to download (?) hacks. My base was involved with my friend, and it is possible that he used it. He uses my old account from like 4 years ago (cause he couldn't make his own) but I doubt he did. I hope we get this resolved, but I'd like to say Crafty Mynes is a really fun server and I hope it grows. (Not for bribery-for truth).

Bye
    Sammy_54321

P.S. I didn't hack. Also I use opti-fine which I hope doesn't count as x-raying. And I use a texture pack called "Chroma Faithful" so if that makes a difference.

Edit after response: Nice comeback that was lit- fine I’ll admit I used texture pack but it was mistake emerald are useless so cya have fun on server and don’t make same mistake as me people who read this

2. Edited 5 years ago by PapaNeon

Hello, I'm the moderator who banned you.

I was unaware that fortune 3 allowed you to see emerald ore through 15+ stone blocks and 3 floors of mineshaft.

I watched you for quite a while, and in that time I watched you dig into several caves and to multiple emerald ores.

Weather it's a hacked client or just an X-ray texture pack, cheating of any kind is a permanent ban. Good luck elsewhere.

or Sign Up to reply!