WitherSkelletons Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: WitherSkelletons

Reason for your ban: The screen says "xray"

Why should you be unbanned: I was not using xray. I was in a mineshaft and wanted to try a new tactic to navigate faster (you guys should try this by the way). I listened for mobs using my new soundcard that provides 5.1 sound. I dug in the direction I heard mobs, opening pathways to the rest of the various shafts. My method for mining is to dig a 2x2 tunnel or bigger, to give a view of 12 blocks at a time. I found this very effective for finding long veins of minerals.

I've played this game for 3 years, and I've studied and drawn all the ways the various ores generate, and the likelyhood that another ore of a certain type would generate nearby. Since diamonds spawn around y = 1 to y = 10, I went down to bedrock , where I found the shaft after branching out in various directions. To my luck, the shaft was sitting on bedrock. With my knowledge of world generation patterns, after I mined a vein, I would go out a little farther in the same shape of the ore I just had mined (for ore clusters).

For example, iron tends to have nothing attached to it, and if it ever does it will most likely be coal. Lapis is never near anything. Redstone generates in 4x4 cubes, typically with diamonds near by. Gold generates near redstone, and so you can determine gold, redstone, and diamonds tend to be in close proximity. Since Redstone is not of insane rarity, I mined everywhere around I found redstone, and usually that would result in diamonds, or to a lesser extent, gold. I was mining in another 2x2, planning to just start a tunnel until my pick broke, when I was struck in the back by an unknown assailant. I then saw my name turn black, and I knew it was all over. (Black name = prisoner) I tried to ask what had happened, but was silenced by an onslaught of full diamond soldiers at every angle, only to be met with the message: "You are banned from this server! Reason: xray"

Before I was banned I saw a glimpse of a guy saying its very unnerving that people get accused and banned so quickly.

I just hope i can get back to my wheat farm and canal, I spent 4 hours and a stack of iron for tools on that tunnel. But that can't amount to what losing most though. The community itself was the reason I played minecraft again. Everyone tends to be welcoming, cracking jokes, making me laugh. And being beat to death and banned was not exactly my favorite way to go. It felt like the community I loved just turned their backs and stoned me.

I can always go to another server, and build an identical house, farm, and even a hillside. But I cant replicate the uniqueness that is our community, because the generation of a community like that, is one in a million.

2. When I first teleported to you, you were in a mineshaft, yes, but you were digging for redstone.
    You were digging into stone where, miraculously, there was diamonds nearby, which confirmed my suspicions. Instead of continuing to dig in that general direction where you magically found the diamonds, you came back out, looked around, and dug through the wall again into another set of diamonds, which was not connected to anything as shown here.
    -image-

All cheaters are permanently banned.

3. What were the coords of that shaft? I dont remember ever being there

4. Nice, claiming not to know where you were when I caught you

5. @Blackened_Dawn Nice, claiming not to know where you were when I caught you

just give me the coords, Im sure you know. Then at the same time, I doubt you care.

All i can say is, good luck finding me again ;)

6. ;)

or Sign Up to reply!