bleufirefly's bann appeal

1. 5 years ago

Sorry if I get this wrong? i've looked at the FAQ, but I couldn't locate the bann appeal section anywhere?

In Game Name: Bleufirefly (or Bleu_firefly ... I don't remember :( its been years)

Reason for your ban: I got on the server with a hacked account. Not sure what exactly got me banned anymore.

Why should you be unbanned: Its been years since my offence. Back during the time when I played actively, I was very passionate about this server, and spend hours on building large projects, factories and monuments. I threw it all away when I left the server and came back only once with a hacked client to check for a dupe glitch while waiting to login for an anarchy server (where hacked accounts &duping is allowed), and was immidiately caught.

I want a fresh start back on this great server, and build monuments and castles like the old days. Since I never broke the rules to harm anyone, I hope you can be lenient and give me another chance.

Humbly yours
    Bleufirefly

2. You were banned for attempted duping and xray. You were a long time player and should know better, you do not deserve leniency.

Have fun on other servers.

or Sign Up to reply!