72_Kuro's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

In game name: 72_Kuro

Reason for my ban: Cheating (use of x-ray)

Why should I be unbanned: I won't be surprised if I will not be unbanned, but i figured I may as well post this anyway. I was very well aware that cheating is a ban-able offense, like it is in almost ever server in almost every single multiplayer videogame. Cheating gives a player an advantage over another player. In my case it wasn't to gain an advantage over other players in the server but rather a close friend of mine who happens to be my partner in the server. I was trying to one-up her in a contest we set between each other but I did not intend to use anything gained from cheating against other players except my close friend, who would have not been offended when I would have told her I cheated. I do know that other players will appreciate my actions and I do understand that If another player had an unfair advantage over me, I would definitely be unhappy. I wish to be unbanned because this is the server that I am currently playing on with my friend and finding another one right now will waste all the work we did together so far. I do hope I am forgiven, but I will understand if you decline my appeal.

2. Hello, I'm the mod who banned you.

I appreciate the apology, but as you've stated cheating is a permanent ban here, regardless of if you did it to gain an advantage or not.

Best of luck on other servers.

or Sign Up to reply!