CaptXenon's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by CaptXenon

In Game Name: CaptXenon

Reason for your ban: chat violations

Why should you be unbanned: I take full responsibility for being banned. It was entirely my fault. I lost my temper after allowing a griefer to trick me into teleporting him to me. I should have been more careful. After the griefer destroyed most of my base and stole most of my stuff, I delivered a cornucopia of profanity in the chat despite several warnings. I hope that you can forgive me. I offer a sincere apology. If allowed to return, I will not let it happen again.

2. Hi, I was the admin who banned you

[15:46:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> iwarrior has a small weiner that he needs to compensate for
    [15:54:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> pendejo
    [16:12:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> iwarrior is a pussy
    [16:12:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> iwarrior sucks dick+
    [16:20:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> It is too bad that iwarriors dad left him when
    [16:31:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> what is your club called?
    [16:31:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2iwarriiori§r> club penguin
    [16:32:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> i thought it was losers with daddy issues and wastebaskets full of cum rags
    [16:55:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CaptXenon> Gay Iwarrior DNC

I do sure hope you've learned your lesson, you are a long time player and should know better.

Since this is your first ban, you will be pardoned and allowed back on the server.

See you in 3 days from this post.

or Sign Up to reply!