LivelyMehOtaku's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

LivelyMehOtaku

why I am banned
    I got banned for admitting to hacks, but i don't even have any, in fact I was just going through servers trying to get banned by spamming or saying something about hacks.

why I should be unbanned:
    because I was just memeing around and didn't even get to play.

2. Hello, I'm the mod that banned you.

We taking hacking very serious here and have little tolerance for even joking about it.

Warning 1:
    [19:17:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <LivelyMehOtaku> SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (NOT SPAM OR CAPS)
    [19:17:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] Th3GreenGamer> Watch the caps
    Note: "(NOT SPAM OR CAPS)" doesn't make it better.

Kick 1:
    [19:17:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <LivelyMehOtaku> SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (NOT SPAM OR CAPS)
    [19:17:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LivelyMehOtaku has left the game

Ban:
    [19:18:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <LivelyMehOtaku> why arent my hack working
    [19:18:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LivelyMehOtaku has left the game

As you can see, you were banned for admitting to hacks, whether joking or not. But what I find funny is you admitting malicious intent with:

in fact I was just going through servers trying to get banned by spamming or saying something about hacks.

Because of your intent and disregard of warnings, you will get unbanned 3 days from this post.

or Sign Up to reply!