1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by UncleTyrone

In game name: UncleTyrone

Reason for ban: Bad behaviour

I was banned for bad behaviour 1 year ago. I know that i was not nice and i know that doing that was not just stupid but also very very VERY immature. People do change and learn from their mistakes and i am willing to change my self and play on that server once again. I was never racist to anybody i was just who i was. I like this server really much and well i do have anger issues and i do get angry quickly i am here to promise not just to staff but to all players playing the server that i am changed person. I had alot of great memories on that and also bad. But bad onse are usualy the ones i forgot since the good memories are the ones that i remember the most and WANT to remember them. I had friends from staff and firends that still play the server and i really miss them and just showing them my creations. Even tho i took full responsibility of what my little brother did you can ask anyone...i never hacked as i did not want to get in the bad light of some staff that i was good with. Now it is up to you and in the mercy of your decision to unban me or keep me banned.

With all respect: UncleTyrone

2. Hi UncleTyrone, i was the mod that had you banned.

I've just been through my logs and just after your brother was banned for hacking you told me your were leaving the server and admitted to me that you used x-ray 'once'. So you were banned as a self confessed x-rayer not for the bad behaviour you describe above.

As such we wont be lifting the ban.

or Sign Up to reply!