tacoman3475's ban appeal

1. 5 years ago

In game name: tacoman3475

Reason: It says using a prohibited mod

Why I should be unbanned: I was trying to get this optifine mod working so I was frequently disconnecting and reconnecting, and I think a mod assumed I was using an anti-afk mod or something, and when he mentioned something I just gave up on trying to get it to work and deleted it. I didn't think I was breaking any rules, but I guess if it wasn't the official optifine mod then it might not have been ok. My point is, I think I should be unbanned because I genuinely wasn't trying to break any rules and I'm an honest player.

2. Hey, I'm the mod that banned you.

I will mention that this:

and when he mentioned something I just gave up on trying to get it to work and deleted it

is 100% true.

However after talking to other staff about it, we came to the conclusion that you would be banned. I apologize for the sudden-ness of the ban.

That out of the way, let's get into why we decided on a ban

How I knew:
    [04:51:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <tacoman3475> ?????? ???? [?????????????????????????????????]
    These are all ?'s because they are not legitimately typed. This format is very common in hacked clients with anti-afk features. Usually is like this in game: (Words) [981Y3GSDFB1873TGSFDBBFDGSBUI31]. Something like that and different every time to avoid filters.

Why you were banned:
    I msg'd you about this accusing you of using anti-afk. You confirmed and said you will delete it. I asked other staff on opinions and we concluded with a ban.

I'm discussing with other staff about your fate, I will get back to you here soon.

Thanks for your patience,
    -Green

3. We have decided to make your ban permanent. You are allowed to come back on another account but the tacoman3475 account will remain banned.

-Green

or Sign Up to reply!