1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

By the way, while we are here full god sets of armour are way too op to be put in a parkour that takes 5 minutes. That's going to crash the economy. Dunno who's bright idea that was but yeah..

3. Not gonna lie, i dont truly understand why this thread was made. The admins are bascilly craftys right hand men and women, and have been around for a long time, they know what they are doing
    Also, golden armour with the enchants amounts to diamind armour,expect it lasts much less
    Ultimally its all about attitude, and realising that the staff know what they are doing
    (Sorry, phone has no spellcheck on the forums xD)

4. Endelikt

13 Apr 2016 Suspended

So they did fix it? It was diamond for a while. And, this thread was made to point out the language of the staff incase crafty wasn't aware. He is aware and doesn't care, so this thread is pointless.

5. Edited 8 years ago by Dannysharks

Its gold now
    Craftys aware of almost everything, if not everything, that happens on this server. The thread seems more like a salt thread against dawn then staff in general.

From what i can see:
    Dawn told you not to use potions in parkour
    Instead of just saying okay and listening to staff, you decided to start a arguement about it with the staff.
    Arguement went nowhere, from what i can see in the logs dawn and you provided.
    You got pissed at the "abuse" and made this tread

As far as i can see, you just argued with staff about the rules because dawn said no potions. And then complaining about there being no system to remove pots, when if there was one, you probaly would still of complained

6. Okay this thread has exceeded it's original purpose and is going downhill quickly. It's now locked.

Make a new one if you feel your point wasnt addressed.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!