U.P.R.P arrival

1. 8 years ago

hello craftymynes fattyspins here
    i am here to announce the glorious arrival of the U.P.R.P (united peoples revolutionary party)
    so first off we have been here for a while building stock and making bases we are a peaceful group that wishes to build and help other players we have been on other servers before but after a time we have disbanded and made a full return!
    we have five bases at the moment still looking to expand the admins and the owner have been to base number 4 and commented that we have been doing a good job building the town we will release screen shots soon
    to any other factions that are out there consider us your friends we do not wish harm on others but if we are messed with we do have our secret police to root problems out but they wont be needed at the moment for everything is all good at the moment so if you would like to join our group please contact me on the server and we can begin the process of making a better world

2. heh all the oldfactions are coming back. maybe its time for House Of Wolves to come back.

3. we would welcome the allies friend

4. what old factions

5. @wasnt uprp around when i was around?

6. no sir not on this server

or Sign Up to reply!