I have a question

  1. 9 months ago

    Hi, I would like to ask for permission to play on myne.fun server. I was being kicked out of the server because of my nickname "gaylord13". I do admit that the name is highly inappropriate, and that I out of all people I am the first one that would like to change it. Unfortunately, the account was made long ago and I do not have an email address that was used while making it, therefore, I am unable to change it. I am sincerely apologizing for the inconvenience and can promise that if you would let me play on your server I would not disrespect any of the members, play by the rules and be very grateful.
    Many thanks.

  2. Sorry, we are unable to make allowances for names that break the rules. That being said, you should be able to contact mojang and get your details back. Look for a transaction log, also it looks like your account is not migrated yet, you should be able to login with your username and password and set a new email for your account.

or Sign Up to reply!