Beedobi's Staff Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: Beedobi

Time Zone: EST (-5)

Strengths: I'm a (mostly) peaceful and strong person when it comes to dealing with situations. I love being helpful to people whether they're new or have been there for months. I'd be there for practically anybody if they needed assistance. I also know the rules like the back of my hand and I often remind others what the rules are already. I'm on for at least 2-5 hours every single day and sometimes I play for 7+ hours straight when I can, so I'm on a lot and ready to help anybody.

Weaknesses: I can be very short tempered: I can get sarcastic and snarky if things go too far (Pimpcy knows). I tend to zone out at times and forget the chat for a while but I always go back to looking through it. Sadly I don't talk to much of the staff outside of the game but I like to think I get along well with them. PVP is also a big issue for me, I don't like it at all. But the biggest weaknesses I have at the moment is school and mental health. I'm in my junior year of highschool which means next school year I could be very very busy. With my health, sometimes I'm just not up to doing things.

Why you are Applying: I've only been on this server for about a month, but man, I love it. The staff is great and the community as a whole is amazing. Honestly I've never been so involved with a community before. If I had the money I would definitely donate to this server and I most likely will in the future. Even if I don't make the staff, I'll continue to help people but I wanted to try this out. I'd like to be in a higher position so people know they can trust me.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 5777426 (1.9)

:>

2. Can we get your 1.8 ticks as well?

3. I only played for a few minutes which was a very long time ago, but my ticks are 336 on 1.8

or Sign Up to reply!