yoman100300's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: yoman100300

Time Zone: mountain daylight time

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've played here for a good 7 years and I love how open and free it is. nothing too confusing about teleporting or making a base like other servers plus with the the ability to grief it adds a extra level of challenge that I feel most people shy away from. the things I don't really like are pretty petty and I can overlook them usually like fire spread, not having lava in spawn at all, my base getting wiped after every update, but really they're minor problems to me and I overlook them rather easily. I'm pretty adept mentally, I usually plan for the big picture and I have a talent for reading people for what they really want although I tend to doubt myself and choose the path of least resistance and put others before myself which makes me come off as a pushover.

Why you are applying: I've been on this server for quite some time and I've enjoyed playing and joking with some of the regulars and thought it be nice to help others that struggle.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 1,200,785

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: probably stand up for myself even though I may get a fist in the face as a consequence. lately i feel like I haven't been able to take control of my life and am just content with doing what others want. I've recently been pushing for what I'd want and enjoy and even though its gotten negative feedback from others I do feel better with myself and my life so I'm steadily trying to change.

any additional information or notes?: I do work from 7:00am to 4:00pm so I might usually get on around 5:30pm to 9:30pm at the best. if anyone wants to contact me to just talk, chill, or play some games when I'm available my discord is yoman1030#0217

or Sign Up to reply!