[DENIED] Galantisizer's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

IGN: Galantisizer

Reason for your ban: I was using an x-ray texture pack.

Why should you be unbanned: The second after I was banned, I deleted the texture pack. I should not have made the decision to cheat in the first place, but I will not use an x-ray pack ever again.

I have never cheated (in any game, really) until this instance, and although cheating is not tolerated, I feel as though I should have one more chance.

I'm not sure how being pardoned works, but if I am, all the loot I have obtained through cheating (the coal, redstone, iron, gold, lapis, diamonds, and other goodies are all I mined in the 23 minute span of using the texture pack.) will be destroyed/given up. (or is it /cleared by staff?)

I apologize for cheating on your server. CraftyMynes is the main reason that I still play Minecraft, and I would hate to lose my opportunity to play here. I hope that you will consider my appeal, and know that I will stay clean on this server and all others from now on. Thank you.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

Heyo im the mod who bit banned you

Thank you for seeming so apologetic about cheating and using the texture pack. However if youve read any of the other ban appeals from those who have cheated then you would see we have no tolerance for cheaters

So your appeal is denied. I wish you the best of luck on other servers

or Sign Up to reply!