1. 6 years ago

Hello . I go straight to the point . So , i was mining into a ravine , and i got this message : "You are banned from this server! Reason: Hacking (X-Ray/ChestESP) You may appeal on.." . Now i wanna know how is it possible to hack with the original Minecraft client . If this is a joke , it is not funny . Also , if it is for my last grief , it is not funny either . I experienced this sort of issue before , and it got away after some minutes . But now it is not turning off .

2. Edited 6 years ago by CreeperLord170

Random hack?

Hello I'm the moderator who banned you. I go straight to the point. So, I saw you xrayng straight to two minecart chests in a row, and I banned you with that message: "Hacking: (X-ray/Chest ESP)". Now I am gonna tell you that ANYTHING that would give you unfair advantage is prohibited on the server, regardless if you are using a hacked client or an xray texture pack. If this is a joke, it is not funny as well. This isn't the first ban I have ever given out before either. I experienced lots of cheaters claiming that they didn't cheat before, but they all got busted. You can disable your xray texture pack by changing it under options.

P.S. Sorry for bad grammar and organization, just wanna copy your format.
    P.P.S. Would be great if everyone can follow the ban appeal format
    P.P.P.S. Don't forget to vote !

or Sign Up to reply!