Yung_Northgard's Staff Application

1. 6 years ago

IGN: Yung_Northgard

Time Zone: UTC+1

Strengths:
    I have a very pedagogical nature/attitude, a strong vocabulary and a lot of know-how on CraftyMynes. I enjoy helping people and making sure everyone is having a good time on the server. I currently have a lot of spare time and I'm often online in periods where the server is low on staff.

Weaknesses:
    Starting around february I will have to dedicate a lot of time to my studies.

Why I am applying:
    I am applying for helper because I was recommended to do so by Tez1010 and because I frankly love the server! I would be very happy to take on a greater role in the community and to help show people why CraftyMynes is such a great server.

Time played on CraftyMynes: 16.480.000 ticks.

Custom Note:
    When I joined the server my IGN was RRAANDOOOOMM and thus my name here on the forums is as such. I changed the IGN because people were actually getting annoyed that my name would be so attention demanding in chat and also I identify a lot more with my current name. If my application is accepted I'd like to have my forums-name reflect my current IGN seeing as that is appearently not possible to change on your own.

Best regards,
    Yung_Northgard

or Sign Up to reply!