CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

never heard of it :P

3. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

Crafty do you ever get tired of this song? And does it remind you of anyone?

4. @ViciousKangaroo never heard of it :P

It's a multi platform language that allows you to make apps really quick. It also allows you to make web apps without touching the webstack, just the Xojo language.

5. @mithraculus Crafty do you ever get tired of this song? And does it remind you of anyone?

Is it @grantbanana in the video?

6. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

In my mind it is. I imagine this playing in the back ground while he hunts hackers, lol.

7. Have you ever tinkered with any type of Arduino board or had a use for one?

I've made and programmed a few things (I have an automatic chicken coop door running on one right now), but even if you don't have a use, they're still fun to experiment with.

8. I have two pretty similar questions:

1. Do you get your rewards when you log back on the server if you vote while off the server?
    2. Does your vote counter still increase if you vote while off the server?
  9. @Triatomic I have two pretty similar questions:

1. Do you get your rewards when you log back on the server if you vote while off the server?
    2. Does your vote counter still increase if you vote while off the server?

Yes
    And Yes

10. @Derndeff Have you ever tinkered with any type of Arduino board or had a use for one?

I've made and programmed a few things (I have an automatic chicken coop door running on one right now), but even if you don't have a use, they're still fun to experiment with.

I used arduinos and other microprocessors/microcomputers a lot, one of my first projects was an internet connected auto sprinkler system. Other things are multiple drones/multicopters and an alarm/door lock system.

11. @CraftyMyner What is your favourite block / block combo in Minecraft?

12. Do staff choose cheats to casually catch careless cheaters?

I must confess, that cunning alliteration may have been a bit confusing. In all seriosity though, do staff use hacks themselves in order to catch hackers?

13. The methods that we have on the server for catching hackers is not up for discussion. All staff report to the admins for evidence gathered on hackers and us in turn report to Crafty. There is always someone impartial overseeing the evidence gathered.

14. are there multiple ranks of admin and helper like there are multiple ranks on mod (ex. mod1 mod2 mod3)

15. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

no, all admins are equal rank. same goes for helpers

16. what is your preferred flavor of jelly, jam, marmalde etc.

17. What is your favorite meme

18. what is your favorite key on the keyboard

19. @ardoasms what is your favorite key on the keyboard

The furthest one to the left, so low you can't even hear it.

20. @ardoasms what is your preferred flavor of jelly, jam, marmalde etc.

I like a good wildberry jam.

21. @ViciousKangaroo What is your favorite meme

-image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!