CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@CraftyMyner It's not that big, maybe 2-3 of them.

Oh I thought you meant that huge thing he made nvm

3. What's the best Christmas present you've ever got?

4. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

What is the most unexpected compliment you have gotten ,regarding the server? * . feel free to leave out names if you wish or explicit details .

5. What is your most prized possession besides the server?

6. How old were you when you first started coding and what made it seem appealing to want to learn it?

7. Gnute57

29 Jan 2017 Suspended

@CraftyMyner would it be ok if I started an anarchy server called Croofy Moines? And also if I did would you direct banned players there?

8. @Gnute57

That would be hilarious- And rude at the same time.

IMO I don't think Crafty Would allow that.

9. @AnimeFan4Life @Gnute57

There's really nothing crafty can do but ask him not too . If he want to he can

10. @2Chill What is the most unexpected compliment you have gotten ,regarding the server? * . feel free to leave out names if you wish or explicit details .

-image-
    -image-

11. lol nice .

12. @Gnute57 @CraftyMyner would it be ok if I started an anarchy server called Croofy Moines? And also if I did would you direct banned players there?

Shh, please keep your mind reading to yourself *cough* MyneHax.com *cough*.

13. @iclutchHD How old were you when you first started coding and what made it seem appealing to want to learn it?

I did some coding when I was about 10 or 11 but I really got into it when I was 14 and started using RealBasic. One of my first projects was a lighting board from my high school, it was just so cool to be able to write characters and have it do anything I wanted. The question wasn't whether or not it could be done it was how.

14. @Cellexya What is your most prized possession besides the server?

It would have to be my computer, it basically is my life. Although it is 100% backed up, I still can't imagen life without it.

15. @AnimeFan4Life @Gnute57

@Rybye There's really nothing crafty can do but ask him not too . If he want to he can

I already have plans for this.

16. What's the dumbest thing you've ever caught a player doing in your presence whether in spectator mode or not. What about the most clever?

17. @GrinningBobcat What's the dumbest thing you've ever caught a player doing in your presence whether in spectator mode or not. What about the most clever?

There was this guy that testing out hacks and had stuff like his head upside down and glide/fly on. He started panicking and asked in chat how to stop it.

I have seen quite a few people attempt to send slime block machines into spawn to get heads and blocks.

18. @KatcheD What's the best Christmas present you've ever got?

My first computer, it opened my eyes to the awesomeness that is the internet.

19. If you had a chance to go to 3 places (and ONLY 3) in the world for 3 weeks (1 week at each place), where would you go and why?

20. @CraftyMyner I already have plans for this.

plans for making an anarchy server??

21. Is Spawn a no-fly-zone for slime block flying machines?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!