CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Virdun Is CM 100% Vanilla or CraftBukkit Vanilla? Just curious since you were able to integrate BuyCraft and Votifier into the server.

100% Vanilla, I use my panel to act as the link between BuyCraft/Voting and the server.

3. If you were a survival player, what would you do?

4. Are you going to make an anarchy server? if so, why?

5. @_Confederacy_ If you were a survival player, what would you do?

I make big item sorters, smelters and farms.

6. @LeoSushi Are you going to make an anarchy server? if so, why?

Maybe, expand the CraftyMynes network and give banned players a place to play.

7. a sandbox in the prison, in a sense?

8. the Island of MISFIT TOYS

-image-

9. if the misfit toys had demonic level kill aura and the destructive capability of a wrecking ball

10. Do you believe the server at this point could compete with semi-vanilla servers? I think it would do well and some anti lag plugins would be welcome :]

11. For the benefit of the common I'd have no problem with anti-lag plugins and may others word agree

12. Nah

13. @GrinningBobcat For the benefit of the common I'd have no problem with anti-lag plugins and may others word agree

(100%) vanilla

14. Is sknups base protected? (with adventure mode like spawn)

15. @LeoSushi Is sknups base protected? (with adventure mode like spawn)

https://forum.craftymynes.com/5272-sknup-s-protection

16. i did not know about that see you learn something new everyday

17. :( im a regular vip now

18. @Retrochewy is that a question

19. Do you believe in God ?

20. @HaloNest Do you believe in God ?

I believe in what I can see, however, we will not further discuss religious topics here.

21. Edited 7 years ago by sknup

@HaloNest Do you believe in God ?

@CraftyMyner I believe in what I can see, however, we will not further discuss religious topics here.

Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!