The Grand CratfyMynes Artwork Contest!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

Hello fellow fellas, today I bring you an interesting idea for a contest!
    My idea is to have an artwork contest, of which the theme will be no other than the CraftyMynes server and everything that comes with it.
    Since I do not play much (or at all) on the server, my riches are laid to no use, so I though that the best idea to ''clean my inventory'' should be an artwork contest.
    With that said, I would love to see some cool artwork from you guys! It can be of anything from the server, from the landscape or the spawn to the staff of the server or the players, the sky is the limit. Of course there should not be any gore/sexual content/any other controversial themes, in order to keep it clean and accessible for all ages.
    Of course there will be prizes, and they will be as it follows:

1st place prize:

• Öskra, wind of the North (Bow): Mending, Flame, Infinity, Unbreaking III, Power V and Punch II
    • The Master Race Block, aka skunp's block
    • 20 Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Iron, Coal and Lapis blocks
    • 2 Elytras
    • 1 Mending, Silk Touch, Looting III and Infinity books
    • 1 Notch Apple
    • 5 Golden Apples

2nd place prize:

• 2 Elytras
    • 2 stacks of Gunpowder
    • 7 Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Iron, Coal and Lapis blocks
    • 20 golden Apples
    • 5 Dragon Heads

3rd place prize:

• 20 Golden Apples
    • 34 Name Tags
    • 3 Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Iron, Coal and Lapis blocks
    • 1 Elytra

All 3 prizes will be delivered on a Shulker Box, as an extra prize item!
    Honourable mentions will also have a prize, each one recieving 4 stacks of Ender pearls and 2 random enchanted diamond items from the End Cities!

The event shall start as soon as this conversation is posted, and will end on July the 16th. This means you'll have more than enough time if you want to make something that takes some time to make! Only one submission will be accepted per player, other submissions will be ignored and disqualified.
    I will be the one to make the final decision when it comes to select the winners, but both staff and players are welcome to vote for what they think that are the best ones.

Good luck, and I hope to see some amazing artwork!

2. Is this a building competition? Do we have to start it at a specific time, and end it at a certain time, or can people who have already built something huge just win automatically?

3. @The3xpertGamer Um... did you read the post? He gave start and stop dates. And no, it'd not building. It's an art contest.

Lovely idea - can't wait to see submissions!

4. Edited 6 years ago by Andureil

And to be clear, you may use any art medium you prefer; hand-drawn, digital, pixel art (not in-game, drawn), anything you'd like. Also, you can't upload anything that was made before this contest, it must be something new and original.

5. So, just to be clear, we have to draw something, or just make a picture, within the time limit, but it has to be themed on CraftyMynes?

6. @The3xpertGamer So, just to be clear, we have to draw something, or just make a picture, within the time limit, but it has to be themed on CraftyMynes?

Yes, but like I said, it doesn't necessarily need to be drawn, it can be many other things. And it must be themed on CraftyMynes, including everything and anything that relates to it basically.

7. Edited 6 years ago by TimmyBoyT

Not very good, but at least I'm getting the ball rolling. Mixed media including paper craft.
    -image-

8. -image-
    guess that's my horse in this race

9. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

This is super rough and sketchy and noting that I only primarily did base colors, it's still good practice nonetheless! I needed stuff to do to help get off my art block //thumbs up

-image-

10. Edited 6 years ago by Fingerbib

-image-
    o u r o v e r l o r d c r a f t y
    hi so this is weird in case it's hard to tell what it is it's crafty but like with weird wings and fangs, also pictured is the pvp arena and one of the hot air balloons and also a lot of weird pixelated stuff

11. @Benjiramm -image-
    guess that's my horse in this race

where do you draw these tings or are you just good

12. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

-image-

clearly painted

13. Deleted 6 years ago by Fingerbib
  14. Edited 6 years ago by Pimpcy

-image-
    The Ender Dragon
    ( I finished it just now since the rough sketch has been sitting in a folder I thought mise well use it to keep the contest running )

15. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@Pimpcy -image-
    The Ender Dragon
    ( I finished it just now since the rough sketch has been sitting in a folder I thought mise well use it to keep the contest running )

Nice !

"who's got the egg? "

@SharpSerac
    @iwarriiori
    @darktyui
    @Pimpcy
    @ whateverthehellshvexnameisnowffs.
    @ personiforgotripsry ;/

16. @Pimpcy -image-
    The Ender Dragon

Daaaamn Pimp thats amazing how do you do this lmao

17. Deleted 6 years ago by SovietSuperman_
  18. Deleted 6 years ago by SovietSuperman_
  19. Deleted 6 years ago by SovietSuperman_
  20. -image-

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!