Tom246815's Ban Appeal

1. 2 years ago

Listen a guy said i was using a client but i was using an x-ray

i should be unbanned because i will give most of my earnings too new players if so this is the only server i enjoy..

Justice For Tom246815_2

2. I am the staff member who banned you.

You have fully admitted, both in game and here, that you have used a cheat client on our server at some point in time.

Any form of cheating is not tolerated on CraftyMynes.

This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way it is originally intended to be played by design. This includes, but is not limited to: non-approved clients / software (Cheat or “hack” clients, clients with mini-maps like Badlion, external programs like auto-clickers), abusing in-game glitches (Duping, 0-Tick Farms, X-Ray, Breaking Bedrock) and X-Ray Texture Packs.

This is covered in the rules that you agree to by default upon immediate entry onto the server. Ignorance of or failure to read the established rules does not constitute exclusion from the consequences for breaking any of them at any point in time.

In specific regards to cheating: In order to maintain the integrity of the server, any & all accounts found to be cheating are purged from the server immediately & permanently forbidden from returning.

Appeal Denied. Player is Banned.

or Sign Up to reply!