mightymyntz's Staff (re)Application

1. 2 years ago

In Game Name: mightymyntz

Time Zone: PST

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing on CraftyMynes for almost 9 years now, and there's a good reason for it. I love the staff, I love the server, and I love that it hasn't changed much in those 9 years. It's still a great, chill server to grow crops and kill zombies in. I'm great at talking to people and explaining things when they have questions, and I'm always down to lend a hand when someone needs it! Really the only thing I dislike about CM is that a lot of old players I used to play with are gone :P

Why you are applying: I used to be helper many years ago, but a few years of homelessness caused me to go inactive for a while. I'm very happy to say I have my own apartment now, and I'm ready to be back! I miss giving back to the server as a helpful helper xD

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): current map's ticks are 1789166

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: I'd change my outlook on life. I'm pretty run down by the last five years and I'm working on getting my worldview back into a more positive way of thinking.

Any additional information or notes: congrats to all my mod peeps that have made admin! PapaNeon, Venetorem, and a few others. Like I said, it's been a while lol

Lots of love,
    mighty

or Sign Up to reply!