Nexinity57's Ban Appeal

1. last year

In Game Name: Mahith Kasireddy

Reason for your ban: Hey, last time I got to play on this server was over a year ago... I got banned since I was in the midst of playing an anarchy server that day that allowed cheats... I had gotten off and when I had relogged, I had not noticed I was still on fabric. As soon as I logged in that day, I immediately exited since I realized I was flying. I was completely unaware of the situation. I understand if this cannot be excused, however, please do acknowledge that ever since I had gotten banned that day, I have not been able to play any other minecraft server due to the other ones not having the same deep connection that I had with this server due to it being my very first online server. I would like to thank all of the staff and players that made this server so enjoyable, and I hope to be able to look forward to hop on some minecraft after a long day again.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned due to me being completely unaware of the client being on that day, and I still regret to this day, a year later, and it still stays at the back of my mind all the time. I am truly looking for the same type of fun I had on this server one again. I hope everyone is having a great day, and thank you.

2. It HAS been over a year now. Probably a long time since you read your last ban appeal. Or the response to it. You weren't banned for flying. You were banned for duping. Regardless, either of those actions results in a permanent ban.

I do hope you find a server to enjoy, but it won't be this one.
    Best of luck,

Dennari

or Sign Up to reply!