Invisible Players

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys just letting you all know that I have Been seeing a remarkable amount of players becoming Invisible, but not on purpose (Hacking or skins) but by a bug or Lag. I even Have been so I had to re-log to be Visible again.

Now I know its not normal iv only noticed it in the last 4 days. Can something be cone about it because I'm sure other players do not want to be accused As cheaters ? And what if said people could use this to there advantage ?

Also has anyone else Noticed this ? I know @slattern and @CreeperLord170 did today.
    (I'm probs late with this Information but i didn't seed a thread on it, looking for answers lol)

2. Nope, haven't seen anything like that.

3. I was told that I was invisible while waiting for somebody at the trade post. They walked right past me and I was very confused when they asked me where I was. Happened maybe a couple days ago.

4. Its a glitch, happens quite a bit to me when i tp directly to the trading post. Its been going one for quite sometime now i think. The player I go to trade with usually tells me i'm not there or doesn't act like they see me and I just re-log to fix it. I spend most of my time alone in my mine and if I was invisible there, cause I dont know, I can guarantee you the mobs have never ignored me.

5. It's happened to me at the trade post and at spawn a few times. Pretty sure it's just a bug or glitch, I normally just relog and it's fine.

6. its a 1.9 issue, that causes a "ghosting" effect. the easiest way to see if its happening to yourself is to check for your armor bar.

7. Okay great, thank you all.
    Seems most likely to be happening at spawn.

or Sign Up to reply!