1. 9 months ago
    Edited 9 months ago by Pastry985

Updated one (i didnt follow the format)

In Game Name:
    Pastry985

Reason for your ban:
    Disrespecting Staff

Why should you be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because of the reason i was banned which was that i was talking about hacked clients, the reason i was talking about hacked clients was becuase of the rules stated:No mods/clients only optifin and i then talked about what you could and couldnt use like minimap mods and other fps based clients like sodium (I did not use any of these other than sodium/optifin) but i got perm banned for it and even said i would stop shortly before the ban.
    Reply:in minecraft it says disrespecting staff if it is wrong please recorrect the ban message
    also im only speaking what has happened but il go make another ban apeal that fits what you say

2. I am the moderator who banned you.

You are incorrect & that was not the reason for your ban. You were told multiple times by staff and through warnings to discontinue discussion of players bans, bans of other players, etc, as the chat in Minecraft gameplay is not the place or forum for it. You decided to continue being disrespectful and continue to troll post ban discussions after you were instructed and warned multiple times, thinking it was "funny" or "clever" to do so in your responses. Due to your result of your childish behavior, the ban has been placed.

When you have submitted a correct & sincere Ban Appeal request in regard to the behaviors that you know you purposefully engaged in, it will be reviewed appropriately. Trying to appeal saying the ban was something else entirely is a falsehood, further showing you don't wish to address your true issue.

Appeal Denied. Player is Banned.

or Sign Up to reply!