YKDDisciple’s Ban Appeal

1. 5 weeks ago

In Game Name: YKDDisciple (formerly Overmelting)

Reason for your ban: Staff disrespect

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned at 12 years old for likely being edgy and a nuisance. I am grown now, have just begun my 20s, and have matured into a person that would add tremendous value to the community. I know whatever mod reading this might feel that this doesn’t matter, that I need to be punished for my actions. But at this point is the punishment even reasonable? To put it into perspective if I murdered someone at the same age I was when I was banned and sentenced to juvenile life (held in custody until I was 21) I would be getting out of prison in less than 6 months. And while I don’t seek to excuse my actions at the time of my ban, I would argue that being rude on a Minecraft server is way less severe than a thing like murder. Yet in January of 2025 I will be banned from this server longer than someone who murdered someone at 12 years old would be held in prison. I think it’s time for one of you lovely mods to type that unban command into chat. I have grown into a pleasant well-rounded person and would love to make the Craftymynes community a better place. I have developed things I didn’t had before. A filter, a conscience, a brain, and also while it’s not relevant to my behavior on the server Minecraft skill. Like seriously I used to build the ugliest houses and gas myself up thinking I’m Grian xD. Anyways please consider unbanning me. I honestly don’t think you will but if you do I promise I won’t let you down.

-Sincerely, Caroline

2. Thank you for your rather interesting ban appeal recognising your earlier behaviour. Since your ban was for chat as a youngster and is buried in prehistory, we will be unbanning you.

Welcome back, and I look forward to meeting you on the server.
    Tez

or Sign Up to reply!