Wyke's Staff Application

1. 3 months ago

In Game Name: Wyke

Time Zone: BST (UTC+1)

Tell us a bit about yourself:
    Hi everybody, my name is Wyke. I have played on CraftyMynes since the previous reset, joining in late September of 2023. A relatively new player in terms of CraftyMyne's history, but a motivated and dedicated one. I frequently talk in the discord and enjoy nurturing a friendly atmosphere on the server when new players join. I really appreciate how friendly everyone is on CraftyMynes, it is possibly the nicest server I have ever played on. I like building, drawing and making friends. I do not like hackers and trashtalkers.

Strengths: I am patient and polite. I like to be on good terms with everyone I speak to, after all, it is just a game and we are all here to have our own kinds of fun.

Weaknesses: I can be too kind to those that don't deserve it. I at least know my limits and put my foot down when I have had enough.

Why you are applying:
    I find helping new (and old) players to be a rewarding experience when my efforts are reciprocated. I would find a lot of satisfaction in supporting the mods and admins in creating a friendlier atmosphere for all players on CraftyMynes.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 11122175 on current reset. Similar amount if not more on previous reset.

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it:
    Wasting time. I can sometimes get lost in doing something that isn't worth it and reach the end of it only to ask myself "Why did I do that?". I would change this because I get a little nervous when I think about wasting time. Time for everyone is very valuable and we only have so much of it in our lives. I have been recently getting into some helpful hobbies like health, fitness and food which help a lot as it lets me spend time on something that actively helps my mind and body. Of course another hobby is Minecraft, I have played a lot of games in the past, but this game will always stick to me like glue.

Any additional information or notes:
    I love to draw and I have a small obsession with armour and monsters.

Thanks for reading :)

or Sign Up to reply!