Using X-Ray and why to be unbanned

1. 6 weeks ago

StopBanningMe

Jul 17 Suspended
    Edited 5 weeks ago by StopBanningMe

Using X-Ray Hacks
    I understand that I've made a mistake by using X-ray hacks on this server, and I want to apologize for violating the server's rules and compromising the integrity of the game for other players. I see that fair play in this server maintains a fun gaming environment. I am genuinely sorry for my actions and have learned a valuable lesson about respecting the rules. I promise to uphold the high standards of conduct moving forward and contribute positively to the server. I ask for the opportunity to be unbanned, not only to enjoy the game again but also to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful member of the community. No longer inconviencing this server. User:AtomicBurrito16

Wait, what do you mean by the account playing on your server several years ago?

2. Hello,
    As you probably remember, I am the one who banned you. You are correct, you will not be getting unbanned. You logged onto our server, asked if cheating was allowed, were told no several times by both players and the two admins online, and then proceeded to cheat anyway. You never intended to play fairly and I don't believe you're actually sorry. What I find interesting, however, is the account you chose to post this appeal with has an account that also used to play on our server and was also banned for cheating several years ago. It seems you did not learn your lesson.

Best of luck elsewhere,
    Den

or Sign Up to reply!