Spawn Secrets General Thread (Spoiler Free)

1. 6 weeks ago
    Edited 6 weeks ago by virusgarden

Have you explored the secrets of spawn? I have been attempting to and have found that it is difficult to do on my own! Let's start a thread about it.

So far there are five categories for the secrets I use to describe them:
    Villager Mission
    Slaintes' Secret Rooms
    Lectern Path
    Music Rooms
    Miscellaneous

The purpose of THIS thread is to hyperlink to the different threads of secrets WITH spoilers as I--and hopefully others'--try to solve them.

If you wish to try and solve the above missions on your own WITHOUT spoilers, Ill drop a hint for some that doesn't tell you how to deliberately find it.

1. Villager Mission
    This is one of the most in your face secrets about Craftymyne's Spawn. Try going around and talking to villagers. They are NPCs with items that are not normal for trade. While this quest is broken, it used to be fully functional on the 1.19 map!

2. Slaintes' Secret Rooms
    This one is hard to give a push in the right direction, because they are in so many directions. Look for obscure rooms with a singular lectern in the middle. They can be ANYWHERE and require items (such as enderpearls, wind bursts, and potentially more) to activate the entrance. The easiest one to find is in the nether area of spawn.

3. Lectern Path
    Have you seen a lectern lying about at spawn with coords? This is a reference to that! Go find one and mark the coords, and follow like a treasure hunt.

4. Music Rooms
    There are certain rooms scattered with piston controlled doors using buttons. They are obscured but still in plain sight, and the rooms themselves contain several buttons with noteblocks to play music. Go looking!

5. Miscellaneous
    This category is for all the secrets that don't tie into anything. Sometimes there are secret messages in places you wouldn't think to look. Sometimes it is related to moving through an area fast or just generally exploring. My only advice is to look everywhere for things that seem suspicious. There is many one-off secrets at spawn!

...And that is that. Feel there is anything I missed? I am about to type up other threads that contain explicit spoilers for each category. I plan to hyperlink them here, but I need your guys help! I only have found so much on my own, and I know there is a LOT I am missing. Comment here or on the future more specific threads if you feel inclined to share your efforts.

or Sign Up to reply!