Spawn Secrets - Miscellaneous - SPOILERS

1. 6 weeks ago
    Edited 6 weeks ago by virusgarden

This section is for all the nooks and crannies spawn is abundant with, stashing secret messages or little areas that aren't inherently public or easy to find. These are considered miscellaneous because they have no over-arching theme or story to follow. They just kind of exist! Nevertheless they deserve to be documented, as it is a testament to all the love and time put into making this server's spawn.

To start it off, there is a secret running puzzle on the beach. You press a button, and an area opens up for you to run to.
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

2. Edited 6 weeks ago by virusgarden

Heres another secret!

You know the Axolotl inside the cavern?
    -image-

well. he actually has a name!
    -image-

Speaking of secrets inside the cavern, you know this house?
    -image-

Well there is a secret behind this door!
    -image-

Just crouch, and you can see a well obscured button!
    -image-

This opens a door on the opposite side
    -image-

be warned though! there is no exit out once in, so you will have to warp to .spawn or one of your homes
    -image-

Inside there is a secret message from an old player, why not go look at it yourself on the server?
    -image-

3. Have you explored the mansion by the graveyard? It is a unique build pack TIGHT with details that are sure to give inspiration
    -image-

My personal favorite is a well known secret by the piano, if you press the pressure plate on the left it'll play an excerpt from Seven Nation Army!
    -image-

While not related, there are some new paths to explore, like this suspiciously dark lane of sheeps
    -image-

following is easy thanks to the livestock, though I am unsure if they are intentional or just clogging the lane from spawning on the grass
    -image-

if you do find yourself brave enough to venture down the invisible line, you will see the Krusty Krab! perfect for the recent spongebob anniversary!
    -image-

4. I see you haven't discovered the witch's study yet

5. Edited 6 weeks ago by virusgarden

@Dennari43 I see you haven't discovered the witch's study yet

Update! Found the Witch's Study

-image-

If you fly over the sheep path, there is a floating area to investigate
    -image-

Entering inside leads to a lectern, Im only going to show a clip of it to motivate you to go look for yourself :)
    -image-

It appears to have some lore you can read, but there is a twist for when you turn around to leave
    -image-

While you are now stuck here, you might as well read the updated book
    -image-

Very interesting secret structure! the journal reminds me a lot of "Survivor Type" by Stephen King

6. 5 weeks ago

There's a secret in the tree that's been there for 3 maps, a nod to a joke between me, @HoomanResources , and a few others. It has not yet been discovered :)

7. @Th3GreenGamer There's a secret in the tree that's been there for 3 maps, a nod to a joke between me, @HoomanResources , and a few others. It has not yet been discovered :)

Hopefully this is the secret you were talking about! Thanks to dystopia for nudging me in the right direction

-image-
    If you fly around the tree, you may notice a trap door!

-image-
    get close enough and you can use an enderpearl to get inside

-image-
    once inside you see a room depicting the special weapons of several players!

-image-

-image-
    getting close lets you even know the names of said weapons

i made the mistake of entering with shaders, it was quite spooky!
    -image-

-image-
    in the end there was a sign before you leave

8. Catching up on some stuff i hadn't posted, did you know flying away from the Spawn main island can lead you to find some amazing stuff? there is an entire snowy castle waiting for exploration!
    -image-

according to a sign next to a grave, the build is dedicated or possibly even sourced by a player!
    -image-

for the rest of these screenshots, i used shaders to give it proper justice
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

9. two things i found floating in the void when you fly away from spawn

a dog!
    -image-

and a villager!
    -image-

the villager seems to be a copy of the soul token one near the game station entrance, and the dog just seems to be an admin having an inside joke

10. if you fly south of spawn you can find another area! this one being desert themed instead of snowy
    -image-

-image-
    you can see an entire city is built, resembling the villages you see in desert biomes :D

-image-

-image-
    they provide very good inspiration!

-image-
    not to mention, sometimes goodies in the chests in the village!

11. you know the lighthouse at spawn? well if you ever try to fully explore the top, you might go somewhere you werent expected to be
    -image-

12. @virusgarden Hopefully this is the secret you were talking about! Thanks to dystopia for nudging me in the right direction

Nope that's not the one I was talking about! Keep looking around the trunk (high and low) :)

13. last week

@Th3GreenGamer I followed a podium coords in the water area to coords set high in the tree where you are supposed to be at but I am not seeing anything there?

14. Nothing to do with any coords, I put the secret that I'm talking about personally. It's separate from any other secrets. It's somewhere on or in the tree, the entrance is very hard to spot and even harder to get into. It will require elytra or enderpearls. That's as much as I'm giving :)

or Sign Up to reply!