Red Army: Awakening

1. 7 years ago

There's been an awakening, have you felt it?

2. no lol

3. Edited 7 years ago by BrigadierPenguin

The only awakening that has been felt is the most holy and righteous NOOT NOOT that went out. We are penguin and we are hungry!

4. Well, This is fairly cryptic at first glance.

5. Lmao you gotta be joking.

6. Welcome back nub

7. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I'm just leaving this here
    -image-
    -image-

8. can I join the fac?

9. No. You can't join the faction.

10. Looks like they fell asleep :P

11. We are very much awake, and on the move. First order of business is to take down (what's left of) team eye.

12. ^thanks, man

13. Indeed

14. I hardly think that Team Eye would give up so easily. But hey, I'm rooting for u man lawl.

15. In my opinion, Team Eye is a pebble compared to the Red Army in size and members. But I agree with Bee, Team Eye won't give up easily.

16. Hello, just passing by

17. @sovietsuperman We are very much awake, and on the move. First order of business is to take down (what's left of) team eye.

Nice! I just had to crack my joke lol, no hard feelings :) good luck with your conquest!

18. tsu

23 May 2016 Suspended

Red Army is nothing really. On 1.8 it was only something because dark, jordan and I carried you and your band of noobs. Anyways, we don't play the server much anymore... Lol disputes on here are so funny. #pce #thisserverhaditstime @sovietsuperman

19. @tsu Red Army is nothing really. On 1.8 it was only something because dark, jordan and I carried you and your band of noobs. Anyways, we don't play the server much anymore... Lol disputes on here are so funny. #pce #thisserverhaditstime @sovietsuperman

and this is how not to present yourself as 'tough'

soviet, i suggest you take a look at the stuff they've done while you were away.
    also, tsu's account is Marketinq, if you didnt know :P

20. tsu

23 May 2016 Suspended

Why must people support the guy that scummed Team Eye and threatened to DDOS my friend

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!