VIP653's Ban Appeal

1. yesterday

In Game Name: VIP653

Reason for your ban: Xray/Chest ESP

Why should you be unbanned:

I was banned after I found a base. In short, I found the base not by using x-ray but by using Pie ray which is a completely vanilla thing in Minecraft which isn't disabled on the server, I have also been told, by a Mod 2, that using it to find bases is completely allowed hence how I found the base. How I found the base: I had the coordinates of the player's base and after a couple of days of reading the chat, the player said he would only move a couple thousand blocks away from his old base which was greifed. One point in my defence, If I was xraying for bases why would it make sense I flew to the guys base on the roof and make a portal and then search for the base he is remaking? If I was xraying for bases I would be aimlessly flying around looking... More on, I have been a player on this server for 5 years and I have never cheated, why would I do something so stupid to get myself banned when I have finally come back to play again after a break from Minecraft on the only server I actively play on? it makes no sense on why I would do that to myself... How I found the base, following on from before, I already mentioned I had the cords to his base before hand, I flew there and with a combination of following already loaded chunks and pieray I eventually found the general area of this new base. How it works: I flew in the directions that chunks had been loaded by using the process of elimination (flying in one direction, seeing that chunk was unloaded and going a different way until I found the loaded chunks the player used to get to his new base). I eventually saw an ender chest pop up on the pie chart which is a player-placed block, meaning an ender chest will only appear on the pie chart if another player has it placed down. From reading the chat the players base, I remember him saying he would build it underground and under an ocean which was in the same area I was in.. by, Using pie chart you can narrow down the specific chunk that enderchest is placed in by counting the chunks, in this case since the servers render distance is 6 chunks, it means that enderchest is in a 6 chunk radius, So from the point the enderchest popped up on my pie chart I counted 6 chunks in to pinpoint the exact chunk that enderchest is placed in. In the video evidence CommanderCat took you can see me constantly relogging which refreshes the pie chart, I did this in order to see what exact chunk the ender chest first came up on the pie chart which then I counted in 6 chunks, while also relogging to see if I had gone too far and it was still in my area, after a couple of minutes of counting chunks I dug down the first time and hit bedrock. I flew back up, relogged and counted a few more chunks in, I again dug down but this time I mined into stripped logs which obviously doesn't naturally spawn, that is how I found the base.

This is a very detailed explanation so I apologise for the long read however I want to be as detailed and clear as possible to show I didn't cheat to find a base. This is a video tutorial on how pieray works and how to use it, this is the same video I used to learn how to use it so efficiently.

As I said before, this is a completely vanilla thing on Minecraft and the only other extension I have ever used to play Minecraft is optfine which is allowed, and again, it makes no sense for me to x-ray considering I have been on the server for over 5 years, why would I put so much time into the server again with my friends just to do something which I fully well know would get me permanently banned..

Thank you

VIP

or Sign Up to reply!