1. 7 years ago

nickname in game: Nikovenier01
    reason for sban: my little brother used hacks
    hello everybody im so sorry for what i have done and i want to remadiate. my little brother used my minecraft account and he went to mine with x ray, I hope you believe me but if you don't it's non a problem . this is true and my litttle brother send before a request of sban 12 minutes ago because he was repentided of what he hase done, I hate hackers and i don't like them

2. @Nikovenier01

Your account broke the following rule:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Besides you are responsible of your account at all times, it doesn't matter who is behind the screen using it.

The staff who caught you will respond you shortly.

3. Hello I was the administrator who banned you for xray. Now first things first.

@Nikovenier01 my little brother used hacks
    . my little brother used my minecraft account and he went to mine with x ray .

You are responsible for you own account, whether it was you or your brother on the account doesn't matter.

@Nikovenier01 I hope you believe me but if you don't it's non a problem . this is true and my litttle brother send before a request of sban 12 minutes ago because he was repentided of what he hase done, I hate hackers and i don't like them

Two I don't believe you, this is a poor excuse. You won't believe how many people use this as an excuse to try to get out of being banned. Maybe try something more original next time?

This appeal is denied. Good luck on other servers.

or Sign Up to reply!