Some of you probably noticed how I wasn't online for the past few days. It was for a reason.
I got bored of playing MC so I didn't play for some time. I don't want to take too much of your time.

So here it goes...I was doing my trading stuff, and I was practicing a bit and shit like that.
The title of this thread leads me to tell you that I lost all the money I had in my trading account.

Basically, I'm completely broke right now. You guys probably thought I lost my home and everything.
Yeah well, I didn't. If I did, I wouldn't be able to write this, right?.
I did work my ass off for those $200 I had. They were all I had. I had bills to pay and now I can't pay them off.

To me, that money was everything because basically that is all I had. Money never meant anything to me, but when you lose what you worked for, when you lose what was supposed to go somewhere else, then that's the right time to say that you lost everything.

But, I'm not someone who quits that easily. I'm not a quitter I'm a fucking warrior.

Take this as a good example. Take this as some kind of inspiration to not quit on what you want to accomplish.
I did a big mistake and I lost everything. I took my own risk even though I talked to my mentor when I was doing it.

Remember that it's not worth of quitting just because you lost every penny you had.
Don't think everything became impossible for you. There's people that ran companies and their companies went downhill.
They got their asses up and started all over again. They ain't no quitters. They won't complain or shoot themselves.

Don't ever expect from people to help you back up. You'll have to do it yourself. That's how greedy people are.
They'll be there for you though, but financial situation is something what you have to solve by yourself.

I won't ask for my friend's help or my family's help. My family is already in a fucked up situation themselves.

This is what I mean with: "Be happy with what you have, because you might lose that little you have."

Don't quit. Don't complain. Get your ass up and do it all over again. :)