Highest Order of the Raven

1. 7 years ago

Penguins? Orcas? No fellow craftymyners. Join the Raven's instead! Fly far and free with tower tops such as this! -image-

There's no knowing what you'd find as a member of our highest and much better Order! Much much much better Order..
    -image-

No.. No knowing at all..
    -image-

So fellow avians, Join us! Also keep in mind that as a species, the Corven are quite a bit more intelligent than the Antartic species..

Caw! Caw! May all other factions fear for their silver-wear and shiny things! Caw Caw!

2. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Orcas, ravens, peguins, im pretty sure all of those animals eat fish. Im a goner. But if you need any help let me know and I'll give you some to best my ability!

3. @FishW Orcas, ravens, peguins, im pretty sure all of those animals eat fish. Im a goner. But if you need any help let me know and I'll give you some to best my ability!

You're in luck! Us Ravens don't eat fish, In fact we're more inclined towards meat and vegetation!
    You're safe! (For now..)

4. They say ravens are among the smartest animals. I may be safe from the menu but that bloody dungeon looks quite suspicous might I add.

5. @FishW They say ravens are among the smartest animals. I may be safe from the menu but that bloody dungeon looks quite suspicous might I add.

I'm pretty sure they are, They've been known to use tools and so on to complete challenges (You can find videos of these tests being carried out on youtube I might add.)
    As for the dungeon.. Thats only the beginning.. One day I hope to build a temple and who knows what will be in its forsaken depths :P

6. Mysterious temples! Nice! Do you have a banner? If so you need one! No faction can be bannerless.

7. @FishW Mysterious temples! Nice! Do you have a banner? If so you need one! No faction can be bannerless.

No banner as of yet, But soon we shall have a raven decorating our banners and we shall take flight!
    Caw! Caw!

8. Ill get on it, made one for the penguins, so why not :P

9. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Lol just use the same one minus the lower white triangle.

@BoneChi11er -image-

(old pic from penguin thread for reference)

10. Hers what I managed to come up with...
    -image-

Both of which you can make in-game without commands :D

11. @BoneChi11er Hers what I managed to come up with...
    -image-

Both of which you can make in-game without commands :D

How about the zombie? He looks pretty badass xD
    And thank you!
    What are the crafting recipies for the two please? (If you don't mind of course)

12. Wow nice banners! Please post the receipes if you can :D. You need to start a banner shop ingame if you havent already.

13. Dinnerbone prefers the term "giant" thank you XP, but here...
    The one on the right...
    -image-
    And the one on the left.
    -image-

14. Thank you!

15. Thank you very much @BoneChi11er
    (I'm waiting on my forum image to change as I changed skin)

16. @TheDunmerRaven Thank you very much @BoneChi11er
    (I'm waiting on my forum image to change as I changed skin)

It changed on my screen! I assume it is now raven?

17. @FishW It changed on my screen! I assume it is now raven?

Indeed! :P

18. Seriously Bone, you come up with awesome banners. You could use that to your advantage in game :P

19. @mightymyntz Seriously Bone, you come up with awesome banners. You could use that to your advantage in game :P

I agree! He could make millions from banner making :P

20. I agree.
    Bone should take banner comissions.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!