thegoldsmith's second ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

according to these images i am flying
    -image-

but if you look the stairs simply disappear and i can also say that i am not the only one who uses this base or has used this base so i can say that the star have always been there and that these images only show either a major glitch or lag on the server or the picture takers computer or that my account has been hacked that has rendered the stairs invisible or the hacker was flying not me. because as i have said i have no idea how to hack minecraft in any shape or form and as i said why would i the usernames of the people who have used my base in the past and occasionally to this day are DragonVaugen, VDGameboy, man_o_legos, Razor_Gamer, PixieGirl16 and GoldenArcher(there are some numbers attached to this one but i do not remember the exact order). you may question all of these players and they will all say to you that they have not ever found any evidence of hacking on my part. Also you may ask anyone who has traded with me and they will tell you that i have always been fair and efficient and truthful in my dealings with them.

i with for the permanent ban to be lifted as soon as possible because i do not hack nor will i ever hack because it is a very unfair to other players and takes the fun out of the game. i would also like to know who took the images as i have never even heard of Imgur before now so i know i did not take them.

2. @thegoldsmith

We have our tools 2 watch players & it was brought 2 my attention that u were kicked not 1ce but 2ice from the server because of flying, so i went where u were & there u were, "lagging" so i started taking screenies about eveything, me moving around u as u stood there, so i continued taking screenies as i was moving around u and when i realized it was quite a time for u to be "hovering" in that position, I decided to remove the stairs, I removed them, in the case your "lag" was off you will be falling to the floor below the removed stairs. So i waited again after removing the stairs, and you were still "hovering".

If you look closely there is a disk on the stairs, which was lagging with you, and if you are aware of the lagg, even if you move around the dropped item, it will still be there. But in the other images, you can see yourself with the disk in your hand and not longer on the floor or stairs, so that means that the supposed "lag" was gone, but YOU were still "hovering".

So this Ban stays Denied. Final word for it. Please be mature and accept the consequences of what you do.

3. There appears to be a misunderstanding with the different types of lag that can occur, what happened was not network lag, nor was it server lag. It's a form of connection issue that leaves your player in the game, unable to move but still able to pick up items and get hurt. The staff who banned you was unaware that such an edge case where you would be floating yet he would still be able to interact with you and the items around you could happen. You will be unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.

- Crafty

4. @thegoldsmith i already answered to you on the PM you sent me. Welcome Back and sorry for the inconvenience. But we had to be sure.

or Sign Up to reply!