L5_'s Second Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

L5_

16 May 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by L5_

Hello my name is L5_
    I have been banned a long time (about a year or so I believe) back in the 1.8 server.
    The reason I was banned was because I used X-Ray.
    All this time I have been following the CraftyMynes forums, and I see the great community that this server has.
    I am fully aware of the hacking policy on this server. I honestly do not know what to do to show you how truly sorry I am for what I have done.
    No other vanilla server is as good or advanced as this one, especially the communities. I am making another ban appeal firstly because it has been such a long time since I was banned, and I have had plenty of time to reflect on my actions. (If you want to see my previous ban appeal I believe that it is still on the old forums). I am very sorry for breaking the rules and all I ask you is that you give me a second chance. Please consider this appeal, I am done hacking and I do not believe in the saying "Once a hacker, always a hacker". I have changed. Just please give me a second chance. I know that you do not trust me, and I can understand why... Back when I used X-Ray I did not take the server very seriously and I thought that I could get away with anything, but it was only when I was banned that I realized what a mistake I made. Again, I am truly sorry. Please consider letting me play here again. I just want to play Minecraft on a good server and start a base, possibly even join a faction. I know that you are going to say "hacking results in a permanent ban" or something like that but I'm desperate to play on this server again. My first apology was sincere, and after so much time I have not given up on this server. Now there is a new server, so can we please leave what happened back in the 1.8 server and start fresh in 1.9? We are all human, and we all make mistakes. But it is from these mistakes where we truly grow. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards
    L5_

2. We have a very strict policy of not unbanning players that have been caught for cheating on our server. Making an exception here will force us to make exceptions to whoever writes a huge text of paragraph that may or may not be sincere.

The account L5_ will remain banned.

3. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

Hello. The administrator who banned you is no longer with us. So to start things off we don't pardon players who were banned for hacking / cheating, even if it has been a long period of time. I understand that you want to play on this server however you can no longer play using the banned account.

or Sign Up to reply!