Post a Reply

The most Powerful Faction

1. 7 years ago

@sovietsuperman Red Army has layers of bases and a government style, I would put us second next to apathy.

In terms of power however, Wouldn't a faction require to be active in order to be able to be judged?
    (It might be just me, But I'm sure Apathy aren't active)

2. @TheDunmerRaven Apathy isn't active, however Red Army is. We are just waiting at the moment.

3. I do believe Im one of those long-shift players. But Im on a break right now. Real life events caught up on me.

IMO, the only way I see "strong" factions (me as not belonging to any) is if they are noisy and active in the forum. There is no way I could gauge their strength. So I believe any faction can say they are the most powerful. Hell I could also say Im the most powerful "lone-wolf" faction. But no one will believe.

So unless a really good way to compare factions is done then this will all be an endless debate.

4. @_Drachenzorn_ I do believe Im one of those long-shift players. But Im on a break right now. Real life events caught up on me.

IMO, the only way I see "strong" factions (me as not belonging to any) is if they are noisy and active in the forum. There is no way I could gauge their strength. So I believe any faction can say they are the most powerful. Hell I could also say Im the most powerful "lone-wolf" faction. But no one will believe.

So unless a really good way to compare factions is done then this will all be an endless debate.

That's exactly it. Making noise in chat about being the best faction makes you the best faction;)

5. @R4iscool1 The behaviour you are describing is beyond a good faction to imo.
    At least in a vanilla setting, there is no reason one player cant gather more than a group, it may not be likely but its certainly a possibility.

group of 25 people, each person spends 50 minutes on farm/villagers a day
    totaling almost 24 hours a day
    done
    unless a player can do that

total wealth > total wealth of player
    agreed have to gear more people;
    but not everyone is active ingame at once whether mining or fighting
    also designated roles, only a fraction will have to be truly geared
    in vanilla no incentive to make a good faction anyway though