Quick Question

1. 7 years ago

How do I get a colored name? I want my name to be blue on the forums :)

2. As a player when i joined the server and people had the vip names and stuff on the server it was a bit confusing since they didnt have it on the forums. Its not really a large thing though. Just a bit of player input. Though having all those colored names on the forums causes a whole new set of issues we must consider. Such as removal and constant up keep of colored names.

3. Cuz I know CHRISTIANAPLHA has it.

4. According to his bio he hasnt been active in like 3 months. And it seemed to have more of a white color...... But thats beside the point. It could add extra incentive to be good and donate i guess.

5. I have donated wtf do you mean?

6. Oh lol I mean on a general, every VIP gets forum colored name, not just you. Yea if it is just one person like yourself then I dont see why you shouldnt have a cool name color :D

7. Yeah another vip+ has a blue name on the forums but I don't. I don't get it oh well.

8. Thats not fair :/

9. Yeah, that's why I posted on here. I want what that guy has :)

10. A life ? no jk xD

11. it was a test that has not been followed through, i would have about 600 names to manually change if I were to make it happen, once I transfer to the new server and have my files more organized, I will see if I can get some automation to make this happen.

12. Nice!

13. Wait what do you mean new server?! :o

14. Crafty is changing data bases from the one. In Texas to one in New York don't worry everything will be ok

15. Oh I didn't know what he meant by that lol

or Sign Up to reply!