Neonjews Ban Appeal.

1. 7 years ago

IGN - Neonjews.

Reason for Ban - TPA Killing.

Reason I should be unbanned - I'm not proud that I'm writing a ban appeal. Since I was unbanned from when I was banned in the 1.8 server, I've tried my very hardest to follow the rules, and get on everyone's good side. I've tried to make sure everyone knew the rules, and follow them so the server would stay a good place to play. I even earned VIP+ from Nysic through being helpful around the server. I also had hoped that one day, I could be part of the staff here, but I guess there does that, huh? I know I talked to Nysic about this very topic, and I still chose to ignore him. I'm VERY sincerely sorry to Nysic and Gibson for lying about what I did, but I knew full well I was going to be punished, and went for it anyways. Now that I've had some time to think this through, going through with the attack for personal reasons, despite the rules, was an incredibly stupid thing to do. I'm ashamed of myself, and would like to ask for your forgiveness @Nysic . It was a one time spur of the moment loss of judgment, and I promise, nothing like this will ever happen again. I'd like to think I've made some friends here, and I deeply regret what I've done.

2. Hello I was the mod that banned you,seeing as you were fully aware of the changes to the tpa rule,discussed it verbally with staff,and then lied when asked ingame about the situation you will be receiving a 7 day ban. During this time consider if you'd really like to stay a part of the server and community here, if so you should follow the rules carefully from now on and not blatantly disregard them and staff.I'd also like to remind you that this is your second ban and wont be given many more chances, the next ban you receive will most likely be a permanent one.
    See you in 7 days from the appeal.

or Sign Up to reply!