Fluxated back at it again

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  3. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I know it's not bannable, thats why I didnt made a report thread. I asked Dawn about that before. Anyway, I posted the screen here just to crack the thin ice you're standing on and to give people one more reason to hate you. You know I was on your side, but you fucked up again and again. You gave me enough reason to join the hate train. Your betrayal cannot be forgiven.

4. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

The hate is real. It is kinda disappointing as I read your ban appeal and it seemed like you maybe halfway cared(or were atleast smart enough to act like it) but it appears like i was wrong.

But either way thanks @Sofatroll for the coords maybe someone will raid that place up.

5. @FishW But either way thanks @Sofatroll for the coords maybe someone will raid that place up.

If you look closely you see that I made the coords unreadable

6. Look at "Block:" and "Chunk" they tell me where you are ;)

7. And also 0fps dang thats bad.

8. Even if I dont have the power to read coords from that, I must tell you that farm is more or less semi-public.
    I didnt build it, but raiding it would have no sense.

9. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Sofatroll Even if I dont have the power to read coords from that, I must tell you that farm is more or less semi-public.
    I didnt build it, but raiding it would have no sense.

Thats why i mentioned the coords. Was because I didn't want it to get raided by a certain "Team". Not because I was planning on raiding it. I might use it as its intended purpose at some point if I find an end portal but i rarely raid base's who i know are in use. Best of luck.

10. Changed it anyway.

11. Edited 7 years ago by JDAKandEEK

those coords are readable lol
    Edit: next time use a pencil instead of the paintbrush

12. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Sofatroll Changed it anyway.

Thank you! Also I can still tell the biome but that doesn't matter a bunch.

13. Sorry for causing you trouble on a report made to help the server just didnt want you to get raided lol

14. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  15. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  16. Lol that noob is still waiting for me to log on so he can "trap" me lmao :P

17. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

or Sign Up to reply!