The Builders Federation

1. 7 years ago

Greetings everyone,
    I might have disbanded the Strangers Company, but just as I have promised, I'm returning with a new project.
    The so called "Builders Federation" is not going to be a SC 2.0. No, it is gonna be exactly that what the name is saying. But before i explain the concept, let me tell ya'll something. When you take a look at the "Amazing Bases" section in the forum you're gonna see the awesome work of many skilled builders, and those are just a few since there are many more people out there on CraftyMynes who are highly skilled in the art of building. As a builder myself, I realized that that most of them work alone or just in small groups including their rl-friend or people they learned to trust, which is totally understandable since it is hard to trust people here. I know what I am talking about since I lost 3 towns and 1 castle since 1.9 because of organized raiders and traitors.
    But to all of you lone builders, imagine the possibilities when we work together! When many skilled hands work on the same projects, we would be able to create structures in an extent that CraftyMynes has never seen before!
    So, you might be asking yourself, how should this even be possible when we can't even trust each other?
    My idea is to create an organisation, a network of people who all have a similar play style and goals.
    We need to create a platform where we can meet, talk and work together without being worried to lose all our personal work.
    So here's the concept:
    First of all, I try to avoid hierarchic structures. I might be the founder of this project/faction but I dont want to be anyones leader, all of us are equal.
    Secondly, nobody has to give up his own project, nobody has to set home in any HQ and we are not interested in knowing your base coords, so your own base security is going to be guaranteed. Anyway, if you should independently decide to request help from people you learned to trust (from the faction), then we guarantee to not jeopardize your project in any way.
    I am going to create us a platform (preferably Discord or Skype) where we can exchange information and ideas or where we can just talk to each other and enjoy the company.
    Since we are not a classic faction, having no military and hirarchy, it should be possible to join our projects even if you are already part of another faction without getting into any faction-political trouble.
    For all of those who don't dare to apply because they think they migh be to bad at building, don't let that stop you. We'll find a job for everybody and we can show you some tricks and techniques.
    Part of our work could be for example doing requested building jobs for other people or factions, maybe, if requested, even for the server itself. Or we just collect ideas and start our own projects, my first idea would be to create an arena for the next PVP tournament, to just name an example.
    Summarizing: You have nothing to lose if you join us, but you will be enriched by good company and satisfying work, making new friends and helping other people. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Our slogan:
    THE BUILDERS FEDERATION - IN BLOCK WE TRUST!

• blows up the tnt block they put their trust in
    • builds alone

:) :) :)

2. So how about an alliance with this new faction then? lol

or Sign Up to reply!