PenguinRogue's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

To everyone appealing a ban:

Please follow this format.

Title of the thread: (your In Game Name here)'s Ban Appeal

In Game Name: PenguinRogue

Reason for your ban: Was told a topic was allowed in chat, as long as it wasn't aimed at any one person. I was then told a few days later by the SAME person that it suddenly wasn't. Admin came on and said "stop" I said "ok." and they said appeal it on ban. Here are screenshots. I dropped when the actual admin said something, but why are topics allowed some days and not others. http://imgur.com/a/QHvLr

Why should you be unbanned:
    As mentioned in the description above, once an admin (blue member or red from my understanding) said to drop it, I replied with "ok." and was told to appeal in ban. I made mention that the topic was allowed from another mod/helper, I still don't fully understand the ranks, but they told me it was ok as shown in the screenshots, therefore I spoke about that particular subject. Tried to ask for clarification and was told to drop it. Therefore, I gave an affirmative that I understood and would cease and desist, however was informed thereafter that I was to be punished by obliging and must appeal the ban.

And as for the responses, ONLY authorized STAFF are allowed to answer the ban appeal. Unauthorised posts will be removed.

Thank you.

2. ello, i'm the mod that banned you.

You asked a helper I you could, and in the screenshots you displayed, he was even saying you shouldn't. In addition to it, I told you not to.

Admin came on and said "stop"

Even though an admin said not to talk about it, i log on today and find out that you're disputing it in game. Not only is that not the appropriate place to debate a rule, but you were told not to.
    Talking about that is not appropriate or public chat. Instead of just not talking about it in public chat like I asked, you pushed against it.
    You will be unbanned in 3 days

~Ven

3. You have been unbanned

or Sign Up to reply!