Facebeef ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

IGN: facebeef
    Reason for ban: Chat violations and inappropriate comments
    Why I should be unbanned: I was not aware of the rules when i first joined the server. I should've taken the time to read it so i just clicked accept I was not aware that the player i insulted had children and i was not aware of what the chat rules were as i did read that i could swear I apologize for my terrible actions and i would like to join the server because it is a great community

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Greetings, I was the staff member who banned you.

@facebeef Eberk but i like to call him the chat police now

Eberk had nothing to do with your banning, it was your comments you made about him that got you banned.
    [00:00:12] [Chat]: <facebeef> LOL look on forums
    [00:00:22] [Chat]: <facebeef> Eberks is the biggest virgin
    [00:03:34] [Chat]: <§7cepheid§r> lol facebeef, eberk reported you
    [00:03:40] [Chat]: <§7facebeef§r> i know LOL
    [00:03:44] [Chat]: <§7facebeef§r> hilarious right?
    [00:03:58] [Chat]: <§7facebeef§r> LOL what a pussy

Now I figured you'd have some common sense about you as only an hour prior, the owner of the server gave you a warning. Clearly not to be the case in this situation you went back in for another go and tried to report someone else, which lead to the checking of logs, which led to you getting banned.

For disregarding our chat rules, and disrespecting other players you will be banned for 3 days from this post. Take this time to review the rules especially the ones concerning chat etiquette.

Nysic

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Ban extended to 7 days from today for attacking players on the forums and using racial slurs.

Forum account suspended.

Nysic

4. This ban has been made permanent.

or Sign Up to reply!