Post a Reply

1.9 Updates and Ideas

1. 8 years ago

@Crafty. Then that arrangement is perfectly fine for me. My last days activity in my base is actually terraforming. The way you describe it is the way I also imagine it to be. Not an easy task but saves some of the big builders here a lot of time and thought on how to work on their builds.

I also suggest instead of the payment make it like a VIP thing but instead of the usual VIP incentives, its more of a base relocation incentive. Like instead of base reloc VIP sort of thing. Just sugar coating it I guess.

2. As for me, I'm still going to be active. I already told Crafty that I have my trading courses going on so I won't be as active as I was before. I'll be semi-active/active on 1.8 server. Since it's a different seed I guess that we'll have lots of fun and shit but that's too time consuming for me. I'll most likely come on 1.9 when I'll be quite stable financially and when I get my shit sorted IRL. Like, I lost two bases since the last restart.

You know...the one where I wanted to build a 100x60 fortress and then the one with auto sugarcane farm.
    I still have my grinder base which I'm so surprised it's still here and I love it a lot. Sadly the only way I'll be in it is playing on 1.8 server which I prefer over 1.9 but I'll maybe come on 1.9 to see y'all and stuff.

I'm not quitting on the server, I still wanna do what I do best and that's building and stuff but I want to focus on my trading career and I'm gonna be involved in a very lucrative business that'll make me really good amount of money so I'll be able to play on CM, go out, go to gym and other stuff I wanna do.

Like, everyone invested time into making their bases. I mean look at this way, we all were really sad over the map restart last year. I was sad I'll lose my rather a tiny base because I absolutely loved it but hey, restart was needed so it happened. Then I had a tiny base until based LoneWolf invited me to Apathy so I helped them build their second base which was the guardian grinder base. Since they left, the base became mine(even though I still claim it's Apathy's base and it's under everyone in the Apathy ownership. I can't really claim the hard work they've done all to myself.).

I'm not that uber happy I won't have my fancy base in 1.9 but hey, if I get to 1.9 I'll build myself up all over again just like I did before. :)