Post a Reply

Netherack Wall of doom

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by ALPHAVILLE_ADMIN

Ok, my newest build just started as something to do expecting 1.9 to come out asap. I started building a netherack wall at 1001 around spawn. I had it nearly completed, and was about to start building towers at the corners, make it 3 wide because it was a fun path to run, and set it on fire. I had a stupid reason, but know am into the challenge of building it.

BUT, and im not accusing anyone, I suspect someone with special powers or abilities removed it. #1 because in running the whole 8000 block loop there are 0 dropped netherack items. Thats 18 inventory loads of netherack. Someone mining and waiting for them to despawn would have to stand somewhere 5 minutes every app 240 blocks. Thats almost 166 minutes of JUST waiting for despawn, not including mining. Thats about 32,000 netherack, requiring about 6-7 Inbreaking 3 diamond picks. Ive mined 1.4 million netherack myself, I know it inside and out.

#2 I Painstakingly tucked the netherack into every nook and crany of hillsides and under water, and into holes using much meat and water breathing potions, and speed pots. It is removed as though it was done with a replace command. Blink-Blink. Not 1 extra block is touched.

So I ask... Who is removing my work? Im impressed that you removed in less than a day what it took me and 2 other person 4 days to make. How did you do it?

P.S.
    Who ever it is... Thanks for the challenge. I only have like 57,000 more netherack to play with till 1.9 so...

2. I found that wall a couple of days ago... i wonder what happened