2Chill Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: 2Chill

Time Zone: Eastern

Strengths: Well i personally think my greatest strength is that i rarely meet a stranger , i am easy to get along with , i am someone who normally can get along with parties who don't even like one another . I am also a straight forward person , and trustworthy .I find it really easy to bring suggestions and ideas up on the fly , where as alot of people are a little more paced to do so .Also if i am in game , i am on teamspeak and easy to reach.

Weaknesses:I would say trusting people , is not a easy thing for me to do ,some people find it easy to trust someone straight out ,but i find letting someone earn the trust is much better for me .

Why you are Applying: I believe i can bring some positive influence into a already wonderful community and server , Also from what i can tell i am one of the most active person's in the community .I feel i would also be a good fit to gently slide into the staff , as i get along with each of them pretty well . I have been apart of staff previously for a wow server as admin until the closing of the server .

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 27,649,963

Custom Note (optional):This is more or less a thank you / reasons why i am applying : When i first joined beedobi helped me find a place to set up a base , which a few hours later somehow got obstructed and i lost , but that is beside the point ,i really appreciated the help , later i have also received help from dawn , apoc , and crafty ( related to server /player technical issues , and baron with tips on things ingame. Not excluding richard and rylee who have helped with making some funny moments o.o .
    Also Shibaloves which is not staff but was very helpful and inspired me to help others , just by giving me alot of good advice and help when i first joined , Lastly and not least Nysic who has helped in all ways i have listed above and more , great person ,always really straight forward and someone i now call friend . .............. Oh yeah and that satesh guy too for letting me laugh at him everytime he swims in lava . ;c Thank you all for inspiring me in different ways to put in a application and a possible chance to give back to the community , hopefully if selected and allowed the opportunity i can extend on all you have done for me and others. <3

or Sign Up to reply!